Who are you to INTERFERE in my life?

Okayyy. So hai everyone. Today, I keen to post something to let you guys know how life actually is something precious. That no one should interfere in your private life. Im outing right now. To release tension from the hustle and bustle SMSAH. First of all, do you know what is the picture above? Its a HANDPHONE! I repeat, H.A.N.D.P.H.O.N.E! Just to let you guys know, I didnt bring handphone when I go to school. Why? Because my parents. They dont even allow me to do that. And so yeah, I obey them. I love them. thats why I obey them. But then, there's a big problem when I told THEM the truth, they dont even believe me. And then, what happen? She messed up my locker to know whether Im telling the truth or not! After that, they didnt find my handphone. Tak puas hati lahh kot kan, SHE took my picture. I put it n my drawer tau dak??
And I seriously sad :( Let the whole world know about you is something "ughh".If you were in my shoes lahh kann, how would you feel? When someone mess you locker without your knowing, took something that you really want to keep as a secret? You mess up with me, dear :(


No comments:

Post a Comment